Frequently Asked Questions

Why would I require your services?
Your insurance company may appoint their own loss adjuster and as such he is protecting their interests. We act for you. We advise you and negotiate on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full benefit of your policy cover. If you have uninsured losses, they can be pursued against other parties responsible.
Isn't that what my insurance broker does?
No, although your insurance broker will try to help, quite frequently they do not have the time or specialised staff required to prepare your claim.
What do you do for me?
We protect your interests. We understand that losses are extremely distressing to the policy holder and we negotiate and present your claim to ensure that you receive your entitlement.
Why should I use you?
Whittle & Co are fully qualified Chartered Loss Adjusters, authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. We have a wide experience of all kinds of losses and have the knowledge to avoid pitfalls which the less-experienced suffer.